risparmiato 24 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
- Disponibile a partire dalla data sopra indicata
A specially designed combination of foam we used for the upholstery of the shaft. The sole of the foot is embedded with a soft SoftPrint foam in the footbed. By the body temperature deforms the foam and takes exactly the shape of the foot. In this hiking boot for women the name says what it is: Paradiso - no pinching and no more pressing.
Features - Paradiso Lady MFS Hiking Shoes
- Debris protection border around the shoe
- Easy and precise lacing through lightweight and low holding hook metal
- Gore-Tex® membrane makes the shoe waterproof and breathable
- Upper: Sil – Nubuck leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Footbed: AIR-ACTIVE®
- Sole: Meindl Multigriff® by Vibram®
- Sole No.: 3A
- Weight: 540 g per shoe
Types of useWhich boot will fit me perfectly? Which boot should I buy? These are important questions and come up every time you buy a new pair of shoes or boots. Boots with different fields of application are constructed in different ways. The Meindl terrain categories help immediately with which boot works best for each activity and terrain.
Type of use B: Trekking „classic“
The trekking „classic“ is the right boot for lengthy walks and comfortable hikes in a gentle alpine landscape.
- Where to use: Demanding hikes in the mountains, light trekking in the mountains of the world
- Surface: Even on bad roads
Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. It offers a unique combination of durable waterproof protection, breathability and the utmost in comfort. Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology enables you to enjoy your outdoor activities to the fullest, regardless of the weather conditions. All Footwear with GORE-TEX® technology is manufactured according to strict quality and performance standards.
- Visibly breathable all around and durably waterproof
- Keeps your feet dry and comfortably cool all around
- Ideal for moderate and warmer conditions
- Innovative open sole construction
MFS - Meindl Memory Foam System
The specially developed combination of foam in the ankle area is shaped by the body temperature and adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot. Reaching as far as the toe area, reticulated foam guarantees a perfect fit. These boots do not pinch, this is comfort at the highest level!
The right socksTo achieve optimal climate comfort it is really important to choose the best sock for the intended end use. The function of the GORE-TEX® membrane is not affected by the socks worn with the shoe, however, wearing the correct sock can have a significantly positive impact on the perceived climate comfort.
Look for the right mix of materials: 100% cotton will absorb a lot of moisture and release it only very slowly. The moisture remains next to your feet and your feet start to feel cold. That is why a mix of high quality wool (e.g. Merino) and synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, polyamide) is best.
Der Schuh ist absolut bequem und auch nach einem anstrengenden Wandertag noch angenehm, ohne das irgend etwas drückt....