saved 30 %
incl. 19% VAT, plus €0.00 shipping costs
- In stock, delivery time 1-3 days
The movable ActiveFit shoulder straps and ergonomic hip fins (with pull-forward adjustment) also ensure comfortable wearing. In addition, the separate bottom compartment creates for additional organization options in the backpack.
Features - Deuter Futura 32
- Active Comfort Fit
- Position adjustment straps
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Elastic side pockets
- Continuously adjustable chest strap
- Device for hydration bladder (up to 3.0 liters)
- Rain cover
- Inner compartment for safe storage of valuables
- Hiking pole holder
- Stretch inner pocket for stowing wet clothing or hydration bladder
- Loops for helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on divider
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- SOS label with emergency numbers
- Lid pocket
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- Volume: 32 liters
- Dimensions: 65 x 30 x 20 cm
- 600D PES
- 210 PA Recycled
Color (choose variant)
- 1440 g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter Futura 32 hiking backpack
Active Comfort Fit
For optimal fit, the backpack should lie as completely as possible on the back. Only in this way the carrying weight is evenly distributed on the back. The Active Comfort Fit back system supports the wearing comfort with a dimensionally stable and padded construction.
Maximum ventilation, ergonomic comfort and lightness are combined in this new mesh back system. The innovative construction of the hip fin section and its smooth transition into the back mesh literally enclose the wearer and ensure a comfortable fit. The flexible frame construction made of permanently elastic and break-resistant spring steel gives the Aircomfort back mesh its stable tension. It reliably creates a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which the moist air escapes unhindered. With the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation, the wearer sweats up to 25%* less. The high flexibility of the entire construction gives the wearer freedom of movement.
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water, dirt and grease repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
The new deuter Futura series