X-Socks Bike Pro - Socks
In the least possible space, this extra-short interface combines a variety of innovative hightech functions: reinforcements at the ankles for stability and a network of ventilation channels to provide the foot with cool, dry air. The anatomical footbed transmits every step, every change in speed directly to the pedal.
Features - Bike Pro
- Support your best form with outstanding equipment and show your best side in the X-SOCKS® BIKE PRO MID
- In the new unisex model from the X-BIONIC 4.0 generation, the functional zones of the X-Cross bandage in the ankle area ensure stability
- The bandage fits all around the foot and incorporates the revised Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0, which narrows upwards, optimizes ventilation and transports airflow under the sole of the foot. Effective ventilation works together with perfected protective functions to promote greater endurance on any bike course
- The AirFlow Ankle Pads 4.0 cushion the sensitive ankle zone against shock, pressure and friction
- With its reinforced two-part structure, the shape-optimized Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector 4.0 also shields the area above the heel
Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
Aktiv-Bund® for X-SOCKS®
The Aktiv-Bund® adapts to any leg size without slipping or constricting. That guarantees for a perfect fit and wearing comfort.
The heel area is particularly prone to blisters: the Heel Protector absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
Instep Protector with AirVent Zone
The 2 millimetre-high 3D knit technology keeps the material from clinging fully to the skin and therefore allows effective ventilation. Moist, warm air can escape upwards out of the shoe. The foot remains dry and resists blisters.
Who wants to be top needs, to take care of his toes. The asymmetric Toe Protector absorbs pressure and perfectly hugs the contour of the asymmetric toe area.
Everyone knows the unpleasant feeling when a toe constantly bumps up against the shoe. After a while, you have a painful sore spot. The chances of this problem occurring while doing sports is quite high because the continuous movement can cause the foot to slide forward in the shoe. To buffer the foot from this pressure the ToeTip Protector is made of a Robur that cushions and protects the toes and the especially sensitive tips of the toes.
Traverse AirFlow Channel System
The three-channel cross-ventilation system helps to conduct warmth and moisture into the Air-Conditioning Channel®. The traverse ventilation system ensures that large areas of the sole of the foot, areas normally tightly pressed into the shoe, are amply supplied with fresh air. For this, the pumping action of the arch of the foot is mobilised. When you step down, the flattening of the arch forces fresh air around the entire sole of the foot and, when the arch lifts again, air is drawn out of the shoe.
Our feet depend on the finely tuned interaction of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. One careless step can be enough to destroy this experienced team. Therefore the ankles require extra protection without inhibiting the foot’s freedom. This is why we invented the X-Cross® Bandage. It is a cross ankle bandage knitted from an elastic material, which stabilises the ankle and optimally supports the foot’s function without limiting the freedom of movement.
Mit 38-41 relativ eng (trage normalerweise 39-42). Der Stoff wirkt aber sehr stabil und solide, noch kaum Verschleißerscheinungen was das angeht. Den Bund ist sehr gemütlich, wenn die nicht so eng sitzen würden, hätte ich wohl keine Druckstellen. ABER die Socken verlieren Farbe. Aus einem schönen Neongelb wurde nach einer handvoll Waschgängen, ein blasses, gäuliches Gelbgrün. Und das bei Synthetikmaterial. Bei einer 20€-Socke sollte man mehr erwarten.