Pre-curved toe and heel caps provide stability and additional abrasion protection. Reflective elements on the heel included. Innovative SUPtraction® R20 sole made from 20% recycled rubber offers an advanced tread pattern with excellent grip in both dry and wet road conditions. The medium stiffness (V-Flow 5) provides efficient power transfer on the pedal and a comfortable rolling motion when walking. The removable cleat cover makes the shoe compatible with popular click systems.
Features - Women's TVL Pavei
- Upper shoe
- Robust, synthetic upper material
- Polyester lining
- Inner sole
- Ortholite® insole made of Eco Plush PU foam
- Reinforcement in the "pedal zone
- Removable insole
- V-Flow stability index 5, medium firm
- VAUDE TVL Sole
- Nylon reinforcement throughout for optimal power transmission
- SUPtraction R²° rubber compound
- Rubber outsole with 20% recycled content
- Stabilizing hook-and-loop closure for custom fit
- External protective toe cap
- Click cover made of rubber for screwing
- Compatible with popular MTB click systems
SUPtraction is a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. The soles are tailored to Vaude‘s customer needs from concept to final product to achieve the best possible result.
The V-Flow value tells you the strength of the upper in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 are Enduro cycling shoes for demanding and technical single trails in blocked terrain and for any amount of carrying passages. In addition to protection and comfort, the shoes offer you perfect grip on "flat pedals" and good climbing properties.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.