The T-shirt is made of quick-drying, 100% recycled polyester and thus helps to conserve resources.
Features - Moab VI Jersey
- Breathable shirt for trail surfers
- Lightweight, breathable and quick drying
- Elastic and durable material
- Environmentally friendly fabrication
- Inserts of tight mesh material for better body climate
- Round neck
This high-performance product includes recycled polyester. Excess materials from polyester production are collected and reintroduced back into the production process. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions as well as fossil raw materials without compromising the function of the clothing.
Experience more, consume less! Our MULTIUSE products are multifunctional and can be used for a wide variety of activities. They help you to enjoy nature to the fullest while reducing your ecological footprint. The Spirit of Mountain Sports!
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.