risparmiato 50 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
The elastic, breathable and quick-drying recycled polyester material has been combined with airy mesh in the sides for optimal ventilation. 2 open, slightly slanted back pockets for good access and a short turned-up collar round out this versatile multiuse jersey. Combined with the Matera Tights, nothing stands in the way of a relaxed day on the bike. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials.
Features - Men's Matera HZ Jersey
- Versatile men's road cycling jersey
- Elastic, breathable, quick drying
- Modern striped mesh for optimal ventilation
- Lightweight, recycled materials
- Extended back
- 3 back pockets
- Hem with elastic
- Side mesh insert
- Stand-up collar with short front zipper
- Inserts in contrasting color
For the production of this highly functional product, Vaude uses recycled polyester, among other materials, on a pro rata basis. This is surplus material from polyester production, which - instead of often usual - is not disposed of as waste, but collected and returned to production. This saves up to 50% energy and CO2 emissions, as well as fossil raw materials, without compromising the function of the clothing.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.