risparmiato 52 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
Contrast seams add a special touch. Includes inner shorts with high-quality chamois. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Features - Men's Ledro Shorts
- waistband cut higher at the back
- stretch inserts
- 1 side zip pocket
- 2 front slide-in pockets
- waistband adjustable
- decorative stitching
- stretchy, breathable and quick-drying
- includes inner shorts
- Eco-friendly manufacturing
- Inseam length (medium size): 32 cm
- Weight: 312 g
Mens Active Cycling Pad (8mm)
- Cushioning foam layer (60 kg/m3)
- Open-pore foam for better breathability
- Men´s anatomical design
- Elastic and seamless construction
- Soft and hypoallergenic (Öko-Tex ® 100)
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.