Highly functional wind jacket for gravel bike: the Kuro Air from Vaude
The windproof, breathable main material made of 100% recycled polyester has been supplemented for best performance in the shoulder and neck area and at the cuffs by breathable, very stretchy material. Decorative reflective elements are found in strategically relevant positions. The longer, sporty cut at the back, bluesign® certified wind jacket accompanies you from spring to fall and matches all members of the Kuro family: Kuro Jersey, Kuro Tights or Kuro Shorts. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for an environmentally friendly, functional product made from sustainable materials.
Features - Men's Kuro Air Jacket
- Lightweight, breathable, quick-drying
- Plenty of secured storage space through zippered pockets
- High percentage of recycled material
- Preformed sleeve
- Extended back
- Stretch inserts
- 1 chest pocket with zipper
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- Elastic sleeve and hem cuffs
- Reflective elements on the back
- Length (size M): 74 cm
- Weight: approx. 200 g
The fabric’s extra dense construction (achieved by weave, finish or processing) makes it 80% windproof. What’s left of the wind is a pleasant, cool breath of fresh air offering unbeatable breathability. This technology is a great choice for windy weather conditions in high-motion mountain and bike sports.
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
This product is carbon neutral: all emissions from materials, the manufacturing process and shipping have been systematically reduced and fully compensated.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.