risparmiato 26 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
Features - SH-XC100
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability
- Three durable hook & loop straps evenly spread tightening force across the top of the foot
- Offset strap relieves tension at highest point of the foot
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer
- Rubber XC racing pattern outsole promotes stable pedal engagement and secure walking grip
- Stiffness index: 5
- Weight: approx. 334 g per shoe (size 42)
- Best matched with: PD-ME700, PD-M520
SPD delivers greater efficiency, increased stability, and added comfort both on and off the bike in the most challenging conditions, while recessed cleats make walking easy. Learn more about the SPD system!
The Boa® System offers infinite adjustment for glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release.
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / MTB
Ich habe die Schuhe zum Gravelbike fahren gekauft. Dafür erfüllen sie ihren Zweck vollends und das bei einem erheblich günstigerem Preis als Schuhe mit "Gravel" im Namen.
Die Schuhe fallen, vor allem im Vorderfuß, sehr schmal aus. Außerdem sind die Verschlüsse sehr kurz sodaß sie nur sehr knapp verschlossen werden können.