These capable, high-performance, all-mountain shoes are designed and built to dominate - just like the Powerline and Skyline models - but with the added feature of clipless pedal compatibility. Climb like an angel, descend with conviction.
Features - Traverse
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- D3O Asymmetrical medial collar protection
- Custom-molded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- RC PowerDrive full-length molded nylon shank
- Clipless pedal compatibility
- Tech Fit
- Women's Specific Fit
The DST 8.0 MID GRIP rubber offers plenty of grip when needed, but won't create a barrier when clipping in and out of the pedal. With recessed toe and heel sections for increased off-bike grip, the DST 8.0 outsole is a long-lasting solution for today's all mountain clipless riders.
D3O High Impact Zone
D3O Zone Technology to provide impact resistance and comfort. D3O material absorbs energy from impacts through atoms realigning on the outer surface when an impact is received. The heel and toe sections of the insole are equipped with D3O’s low-density Lightweight Aero material as its high impact resistance are perfect for repeated hits, providing a more cushioned and fatigue-reduced ride.
Ich wollte mal zum DH fahren Klick-Schuhe testen und bin in der Tat sehr begeistert. Klar sind das keine Schönheiten, aber die passen super und ich bin sehr zufrieden. Kann ich nur empfehlen