Features - Women's Livewire
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh
- Custom molded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Modern lifestyle Performance Fit
- Weight: approx. 13.8 oz / 390 g
The DST 6.0 High Grip rubber was developed to realize the optimal blend between the often-opposed forces of traction and durability. DST 6.0 combined with deep 12mm hexagon lugs, results in optimal friction on and off the bike, ride-damping shock-absorbing qualities, and an unrivaled lifespan.
D3O High Impact Zone
D3O Zone Technology to provide impact resistance and comfort. D3O material absorbs energy from impacts through atoms realigning on the outer surface when an impact is received. The heel and toe sections of the insole are equipped with D3O’s low-density Lightweight Aero material as its high impact resistance are perfect for repeated hits, providing a more cushioned and fatigue-reduced ride.
Ride Concepts Livewire Flat Pedal Bike Shoe Product Video