risparmiato 29 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
- Disponibile a partire dalla data sopra indicata
The elegance of black is skillfully combined with the preciousness of gold in technical details that make the Rebel 3 exclusive and unique. The golden color recalls the most important prize that all athletes crave and the priceless moments of celebration after fighting for the steps of the podium. The black color of the upper, complemented by graphic details such as the new NW logo on the heel and the word Tokyo in Japanese font on the front are fine essentials and make the Rebel a unique and noble shoe.
Features - Rebel 3
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0.
- TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wraparound design that minimizes energy loss to the pedals
- TPU thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
- Double SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button for optimal pressure distribution
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Weight: approx. 317 g per shoe
Carbon XC 12
Extremely stiff when pedaling, thanks to the full-carbon insert in the pedal area, it ensures a long distance advantage thank to the extra flex in the medial zone. Engineered with TPU inserts in strategic points to ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance, it stands out for its minimalist design that allowed to locate materials only where actually needed for maximum efficiency.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Reduce stitching for even more comfort and less weight: it’s not just an idea, it’s our dogma. It’s why Northwave is a pioneer in the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. This technology offers two massive advantages: we can use thinner and therefore lighter materials, and practically no stitching. Plus, the uppers have a more anatomical, wraparound design for a snugger, even fit.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
Northwave Rebel 3