Pneumatico pieghevole Rock Razor Evo Super Trail 27,5" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25
Pneumatico pieghevole Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 27.5x2.25" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25
Minion DHR II posteriore 27,5 x 2,30" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 60 pneumatico pieghevole
Magic Mary Evo Super Gravity 27.5x2.40" pneumatico pieghevole Addix Soft E-50
Pneumatico pieghevole Racing Ralph Evo Super Ground 27.5x2.25" Addix Speed E-25
Pneumatico pieghevole Big Betty Evo Super Downhill 27.5x2.40" Addix Ultra Soft E-50
Maxxis Shorty WT 27.5x2.50" DD TR 3C MaxxGrip 120x2 Folding
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
risparmiato 40 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
Our Pros needed a really good mid-studded tires, the dry, loose and extended curves is just as good as done with some mud. The Shorty is a tire. A large-scale two-ply carcass makes it more versatile than our mud tires Wetscream. Large, tall and slightly staggered side knobs penetrate loose soil and ensure predictable Walk around curves in the speed of light. In the middle are two types of studs take turns: Rectangular and square lug studs, with a strong bite during braking and excellent Self-Cleaning.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27.5" x 2.50 WT
- ETRTO: 63 - 584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + DoubleDown
- Mixture: 3C MaxxGrip
- Carcass: 120DD
- 1170 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Shorty WT 27.5x2.50" DD TR 3C MaxxGrip 120x2 Folding
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.
- Doubledown tires are built like our downhill tires: two carcass ply reinforced with a butyle insert in the side wall. With two 120 TPI (instead of 60TPI) carcass plies and aramid bead, they are significantly lighter than our downhill tires, much more stable and robust than our TR + EXO tires, making them ideal for tough enduro courses.
- Our familiar 3C downhill mix, which many of the best downhills have been trusting for years, is now called 3C MaxxGrip. 3C MaxxGrip provides ultimate grip and cushioning for unmatched traction in downhills.