Pneumatico pieghevole Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 29" Addix SpeedGrip TLE E-25
Pneumatico pieghevole Racing Ray Evo Super Ground 29x2.25" Addix SpeedGrip TLE
Minion DHR II posteriore 29x2.40" WT TR EXO 3C MaxxGrip 60 pneumatico pieghevole
Pneumatico pieghevole Thunder Burt Evo Super Ground 29x2.10" Addix Speed E-25
Eddy Current Front Evo Super Trail 29" pneumatico pieghevole Addix Soft TLE E-50
Maxxis Race TT 29"x2.00" TR EXO Dual 60 Folding
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
risparmiato 27 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
Narrow and ramp shaped square studs allow this tire to roll easily. Lamella-shaped cuts increase the performance of the Race TT when braking and in curves. The legend continues with the Race TT.
- Application: XC, AM
- Size: 29"x2.00
- ETRTO: 50-622
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mix: Dual
- Carcass: 60
- 665 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Race TT 29"x2.00" TR EXO Dual 60 folding
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure and therefore have better traction, the rolling resistance is less than with hose, and where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for mounting with sealing milk than other Tubeless Ready tires, because the bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, the tubeless mounting is successful with all rims that comply with the standard dimensions with the first inflation and with little fluid. Even normal MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like tires from other manufacturers Tubeless with sealant since the carcass fabrics are very dense. Officially approved for the tubeless installation and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models, the tubeless assembly of other models is at your own responsibility.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
Bis jetzt SUPER Ich fahr die auf der Straße und im Gelände. Auf der Straße laufen die durch die Rampenstollen eigentlich sogar recht ruhig. Im Gelände haben die ausreichend Grip. Optisch machen die mega was her. Die Beschriftung erinnert an Motocross und das ganze Fahrrad macht viel mehr her.