Innovative and weatherproof: the 5.0 All Mountain MTB soft shell jacket
Among the latest features is a modern hood design. The Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with its high collar can be worn in four different configurations, providing the perfect coverage for all weather situations. A patent pending magnetic hood system holds the hood to the helmet or back, preventing flutter! With the unique Leatt ClimbVent, the jacket can be opened completely to allow maximum ventilation on the uphill.
The two large front pockets and a small pocket on the left sleeve offer enough space to safely store all important items and the lift ticket. Thanks to the special cut and the 4-way stretch material, there is also room for a protector jacket underneath.
Anti-slip shoulder patches keep your pack in place when the rain hits, while Brush Guards on the underarms protect the jacket from branch stumps. This high-performance jacket is ready for whatever nature can throw at it.
Product Details - 5.0 All Mountain
- ClimbVent closure for optimal ventilation when the jacket is open
- New Ride Adaptive Hood (RAhD) with over-the-helmet fit and hidden adjustment
- Hardshell jacket in three-layer HydraDri, 4-way stretch fabric
- HydraDri membrane - waterproof and breathable (30.000mm/23.000g/sqm)
- Brush Guard material reinforcement on shoulders and elbows
- Anti-slip shoulder patches
- Hood Retention System - magnetic hood fixation for attachment to back or helmet
- Large ventilation openings on the side zippers
- Taped seams
- Welded, water-repellent YKK zippers
- Zipped pocket on underarm
- Adjustable waistband, hood and sleeves
- Compatible with protector jackets and full face helmets
- Silicone strip on waistband prevents slipping up
- Light reflector on the back
- Integrated goggle cleaning cloth