L'articolo è stato aggiunto con successo.
89 Altri articoli in questa categoriaMostra più articoli in questa categoria
Vorrei essere informato non appena l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
RRP* 174,99 € € 119,95
risparmiato 31 %
risparmiato 31 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
Per favore selezionare una variante
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
Cod. art. 20088941
Fox Head Speedframe Pro MIPS - MTB Helmet
he Speedframe Pro was made to go anywhere – fast! Designed with direct input from our mountain bike athletes, this top-tier open face trail helmet offers a market leading feature set including MIPS rotational management system, an easily adjustable multi-positon visor, a 360 degree retention system and our proven dual-density Varizorb impact absorbiong EPS liner.
All this adds up to a truly performance focused open face trail helmet designed to give you the confidence to rider at your limits on trails all around the globe.
Features - Speedframe Pro MTB Helmet
- Optimized venting with channeled, in-molded EPS provides efficient cooling
- Goggle compatible, 3 position adjustable visor
- Removable, washable XT2® liner is antimicrobial and manages odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- 360°Fit System allows you to dial in your perfect fit every ride
- MIPS’ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
The Speedframe "Pro" is, in contrast to the normal Speedframe, additionally equipped with MIPS, fidlock fastening, and a glossy painting. Furthermore, the Pro has an inner shell made of Varizorb Dual-Density-EPS foam which is supposed to better spread out the impact forces and was already used in the Proframe. What both models have in common is the good fit and great ventilation. The cost-benefit ratio fits in my opinion also very well so Fox does not have to hide. However, the crucial selling point of the Speedframe is its look and style. In my opinion it is currently the most beautiful half-shell helmet on the market for trail and enduro use. Every six months Fox launches new paintworks to match the current clothing collection. You will definitely find the right helmet to go with your outfit here!
Kevin, product management
5 Stelle _ (0)
4 Stelle _ (0)
3 Stelle _ (0)
2 Stelle _ (0)
1 Stelle _ (0)
Per inviare una valutazione, effettuare il login, Non controlliamo se l'articolo valutato è stato acquistato da noi.