Fjällräven Kiruna Padded - Women's Parka
Long, lightly padded everyday parka with fixed, adjustable hood. Made from durable G-1000 Original that resists wind and rain, with a recycled polyamide lining. The synthetic padding G-Loft Supreme gives extra warmth, even in damp conditions.
Features - Kiruna Padded
- Perfect as an everyday jacket during the colder months of the year, and the hardwearing outer fabric makes it suitable for forest walks as well
- The model is long for warmth over the rear and thighs and the front zipper is two-way, with a protective flap on both the inside and outside to stop cold winds
- There is a chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers
- The waist can be adjusted with buttons at the back
- Adjustments with press buttons at sleeve cuffs
- The jacket can be impregnated with Greenland Wax for added protection against wind and rain
G-1000 is Fjällrävens cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climactic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures.
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
Fjällräven - Wax guide; Adapt your G-1000 garments