Fjällräven Barents Pro - Trekking Pants
Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made using durable wind and water-resistant G-1000® fabric with a double layer over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. 7 practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket. Equipped with knee pad pockets (an accessory).
Fetaures - Barents Pro Trousers
- Hardwearing trousers in G1000®
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees
- Reinforced in back and knees
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multitool pocket, internal phone pocket
- Pocket in knee suitable for knee pad (an accessory)
- UV protection
- Windproof, water-repellent, breathable
- Mosquito proof
- Fast drying
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
G-1000 is Fjällrävens cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climactic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures.
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
Video: Barents Pro Trousers