Evoc Stage 18L - Zaino
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
risparmiato 16 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
Features - Evoc Stage 18 Backpack
- BRACE LINK: The BRACE LINK elements allow the individual adjustment of the backpack strap distance to the shoulder width of the athlete.
- AIR CIRCULATION: A constant, free air circulation is ensured by the vertically guided air channel. This ensures optimal ventilation even during high exertion and perspiration and prevents the sensitive kidney area from cooling down.
- AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM: Loads are transferred as neutrally as possible to the body's center of gravity while minimizing contact areas with the back. For this purpose, ventilation channels and pads are routed inwards behind a mesh fabric.
- AIRO FLEX: Flexible, robust, breathable: Firm hold with maximum wearing comfort and ideal load transfer, thanks to medical technology material.
- BACKLIGHT CLIP: Loop to attach a bicycle rear light
- Emergency plan
- Signal whistle
- Tool compartment
- Hydration bladder compartment
- Pocket for cell phone
- Clip for fixing the drinking tube
- Goggle compartment
- Carabiner to attach the key
- Compression straps
- Bottle holder
- Elastic side pockets
- XC/DH helmet holder
- Protector holder
- Rain cover
- 28 x 50 x 12 cm
- 18 l
- 900 g (manufacturer's specification)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x EVOC Stage 18 Backpack
AIR CIRCULATION is used in all backpacks of the EVOC PERFORMANCE line, as it ensures optimal ventilation even during high exertion and perspiration. Constant free air circulation is guaranteed by the vertically guided air channel. additional air can escape via lateral recesses along the channel. In addition, the padding has been reduced, optimizing the airflow without, however, restricting the wearing comfort.
The BRACE LINK system impresses with optimal adjustment of the backpack straps to the shoulder width of the athlete. The flexible alignment supports load distribution to the body's center of gravity while minimizing the contact area to the back and shoulders. The BRACE LINK also makes it possible to wear a neck brace.
AIR FLOW CONTACT SYSTEM
The requirement here is to redistribute loads as neutrally as possible to the body's center of gravity while minimizing contact surfaces to the back. EVOC solves this contradiction with a back part in which the ventilation components such as large ventilation channels and specially milled and perforated EVA pads, behind a mesh fabric, are moved to the inside. Thus, a fit close to the back is achieved and at the same time the back ventilation is optimized.
AIRO FLEX is an extremely stable fabric that is as air-permeable as it is flexible. It is used in our highest-quality hip belts and ensures optimum load transfer to the hips with maximum ventilation at the same time - for maximum wearing comfort.