Water-repellent material and excellent traction thanks to the rubber outsole - ideal for wet weather. The perforations on the edge of the shaft add another coolness factor to the already stylish design.
Features - Exohike
- ECCO DriTan™ technology to reduce water consumption and chemical use
- Features waterproof ECCO HYDROMAX® technology for reliably dry feet
- Padded shaft edge for high wearing comfort
- Pull loops for easy on and off
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole for excellent energy return
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort technology for excellent flexibility
- PROSOMA heel element that wraps around the heel to provide protective support and a close-to-the-foot fit
- MICHELIN rubber outsole with special tread pattern for excellent traction and stability
- Rubber grid on the midfoot for better grip
ECCO FLUIDFORM ™ DIRECT INJECTION TECHNOLOGY
Ecco‘s advanced comfort technology follows the curves of your foot to improve every step you take. Their signature comfort starts with the anatomical last and the unique 3D molds they use to make their shoes. Lightweight liquid materials are injected directly into the sole of the shoe to create an integral, flexible and lightweight bond between the upper and the outsole. The result is unparalleled comfort and all-day wearability.
DriTan™ by ECCO Leather is one of more steps in the tanning process, and it uses the moisture already present in the hides. The result is indistinguishable from traditionally tanned leather in terms of quality, characteristics, stability and lead-time. Besides saving huge amounts of water, the technology also considerably minimises the discharge of waste water and the use of chemicals.
Hydromax Ecco leather treatment makes high quality leathers water and sweat repellent without having to use a membrane. During the tanning process, high-quality leather uppers are treated with Ecco Hydromax Technolgie. This special process keeps the leather from stiffening after getting wet several times and then drying in changing weather. It makes the leather strong and durable, yet soft, supple and breathable.
ECCO’s revolutionary PHORENE™ midsole is ultra-light, soft and temperature resistant, providing long-lasting cushioning and extremely good suspension, even in extremely cold weather.
Prosoma Heel Cap
Not only does the external PROSOMA heel cup add a special touch to the overall eye-catching design of some of Ecco‘s outdoor models, but this "visible technology" wraps around the heel for protective support, added stability and a close-to-the-foot fit.
Michelin Rubber Outsole
These rugged outdoor soles offer extremely good grip and durability, so you'll have stable footing on your next adventures in wind and weather.