risparmiato 36 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
Innovative shoe for trekking and hiking: the Crodarossa Pro GTX 2.0 by DOLOMITE
It is made of Superfabric® fabric, a functional material in which tiny, highly resistant platelets are applied to an extremely robust base fabric, providing excellent cut and abrasion resistance. Together with the elastic lining sock and the Vibram® Winkler Evo outsole, precision and full control are also guaranteed in every movement. At the same time, you give stability and comfort even in unpredictable terrain.
Features - Crodarossa Pro GTX 2.0 Trekking Shoe
- Tight fit for high precision and control
- Gore-Tex® Vision lining for water resistance, breathability, low insulation
- Allgrip sole for stability and high traction
- Megagrip Vibram® compound sole provides excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superfabric® upper for high durability and protection
- Stretch tongue provides a snug and precise fit
- Slipknot lacing system, slides smoothly and adjusts quickly
- Additional hooks on top for customizable fit
- Rubber heel area
- Rubber toe box protects toes
GORE-TEX technology ensures absolutely waterproof and breathable properties. It keeps the feet dry and provides optimal thermal comfort.
The Vibram sole ensures outstanding performance in terms of comfort, durability and quality thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber components.