risparmiato 32 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 0,00 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
Great grip on all surfaces: the Crodarossa HI GORE-TEX® Trekking Shoe by DOLOMITE
The stretch material tongue provides greater comfort and precision during activities, especially on uneven and rocky terrain. Together with the Vibram® Winkler Evo outsole, precision and full control in every movement are guaranteed, as well as stability and traction even in unpredictable terrain at the same time. This shoe is completely waterproof thanks to the GORE-TEX lining and is equipped with a practical Slipknot lacing system that allows for easy and quick on and off.
Features - Crodarossa HI GORE-TEX® Trekking Shoe
- Best suited for approach and via ferrata climbing
- Suede and stretch material upper
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® Vision 3LY lining
- Vibram® outsole
- Provides a comfortable, enveloping fit
- Excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Tongue construction allows the foot to move naturally
- Slipknot lacing slides smoothly and adjusts quickly
- Customizable fit
- Rubber heel and toe area for increased support and protection
GORE-TEX technology ensures absolutely waterproof and breathable properties. It keeps the feet dry and provides optimal thermal comfort.
The Vibram sole ensures outstanding performance in terms of comfort, durability and quality thanks to the combination of hyper-functional design and exclusive rubber components.