- La preghiamo di utilizzare il nostro servizio di avviso per informarmazioni sulla disponibilità.
X-Socks Bike Race - SocksComprehensively prepare for challenging bike races and take the lead with X-SOCKS® BIKE RACE. The new unisex model from the X-BIONIC 4.0 generation relies on innovative technologies to help you achieve a new level of athletic performance.
In the least possible space, this extra-short interface combines a variety of innovative hightech functions: reinforcements at the ankles for stability and a network of ventilation channels to provide the foot with cool, dry air. The anatomical footbed transmits every step, every change in speed directly to the pedal.
Features - Bike Race
- The proven X-Cross bandage encloses the ankle area to provide stabilizing support.
- The extensively redesigned Air-Conditioning Channel® 4.0 ensures temperature-controlled climate by channeling air circulation even more precisely under the sole of the foot.
- The AirFlow Ankle Pads 4.0 and the shape-optimized Lambertz-Nicholson Achilles Tendon Protector 4.0 are part of a comprehensive cushioning system that protects the foot against pressure, friction and impact.
- The non-slip Grip Stripes also facilitate efficient power transmission from the foot via the shoe to the pedals.
Conducts air away from the anatomically shaped footbed via the inside surface of the foot and thus ensures that moist, overheated air is pumped out of even tight fitting shoes with every movement.
Aktiv-Bund® for X-SOCKS®
The Aktiv-Bund® adapts to any leg size without slipping or constricting. That guarantees for a perfect fit and wearing comfort.
The heel area is particularly prone to blisters: the Heel Protector absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
Instep Protector with AirVent Zone
The 2 millimetre-high 3D knit technology keeps the material from clinging fully to the skin and therefore allows effective ventilation. Moist, warm air can escape upwards out of the shoe. The foot remains dry and resists blisters.
Traverse AirFlow Channel System
The three-channel cross-ventilation system helps to conduct warmth and moisture into the Air-Conditioning Channel®. The traverse ventilation system ensures that large areas of the sole of the foot, areas normally tightly pressed into the shoe, are amply supplied with fresh air. For this, the pumping action of the arch of the foot is mobilised. When you step down, the flattening of the arch forces fresh air around the entire sole of the foot and, when the arch lifts again, air is drawn out of the shoe.
Our feet depend on the finely tuned interaction of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. One careless step can be enough to destroy this experienced team. Therefore the ankles require extra protection without inhibiting the foot’s freedom. This is why we invented the X-Cross® Bandage. It is a cross ankle bandage knitted from an elastic material, which stabilises the ankle and optimally supports the foot’s function without limiting the freedom of movement.Downloads:
Materiale:52% Nylon, 33% Polyester, 12% Polypropylene, 3% Elastane
Produttore: X-Socks Uoma/donna/unisex Unisex Uso: Bike Colore: Opal Black/Eat Dust
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.