Tacx T2900S FLUX S SmartThe Tacx Flux S Smart is a direct drive turbo trainer that offers all smart features at a very competitive price. It is very accurate and extremely quiet, perfect for ambitious indoor training. In combination with your favourite app you will never get bored again. The stable design ensures maximum stability even during explosive sprints.
Direct drive trainer with smart electronics and 7 kg flywheel: the FLUX S Smart from TACX
The FLUX S's redesigned internal mechanics have improved the driving experience and result in a reliable and consistent performance measurement. It measures your power accurately within 3%. Like the previous FLUX Smart, this trainer is designed to reduce vibration and noise to a minimum. This has resulted in the quietest flywheel-equipped trainer.
The FLUX S Smart connects wirelessly via ANT + (FE-C) and Bluetooth Smart so you can connect to your favorite applications like Tacx Apps and Zwift. The intelligent electronics of this bicycle trainer also allow you to train independently and without software connections. The resistance follows a progressive performance curve, corresponding to riding on a flat road. Acceleration means an increase in resistance.
Intuitive LEDs on the side of the FLUX S Smart indicate when the trainer is powered and connected to a device via ANT + or Bluetooth. With the Tacx Utility App, you can easily upgrade the FLUX S Smart firmware to the latest version, so you can always take advantage of the latest improvements and features.
Product features - FLUX S Smart
- Type of trainer: Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator (Wattage): None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo body sold separately.
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available.
- Suitable bikes: Race, Tri & MTB
- Max. power (40 km/h): 1500 Watt
- Max. incline: 10%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Max. torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. brake force: 65 N
- Flywheel: Actual of 7 kg
- Mass inertia: 22.8kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (lxw): 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height: 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Foldable: No
Data Output and Control
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers, stand-alone, Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <3%
- 22.8 kg (manufacturer information)
- Accurate: Measures your power accurately within 3%.
- Silent: The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
- Smart Trainer: Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
- Simulation Range: Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
- Sprint: A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
- Heavy flywheel: A large 7,0 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
The FLUX S Smart pairs seamlessly with most popular training apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment. Easily connect to cycling apps like Zwift, Tacx and TrainerRoad.
Accurate & reliable
A reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement is key to keep track of your performance and progress. This is exactly what the FLUX S Smart is designed for, it measures your power accurately within 3,0%.
Smooth ride feel
A smooth ride feel and swift reponsiveness are key to replicate the experience of your outdoor rides. With its large flywheel, the FLUX S ensures the same sensation of riding on the road.
The FLUX S Smart is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum. This resulted in a very silent flywheel equipped bike trainer.
The smart electronics of this bike trainer allow you to train stand alone, without any software. It follows a progressive power curve, the resistance will increase progressively when you ride faster. Precisely replicating riding on a flat road.
Intuitive LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered and connected to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth.
Designed to withstand the most intense training sessions, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint ensures maximum stability and durable materials give the quality you would expect.
Tacx cycling software
Explore the world with high quality Films and GPS workouts while challenging your friends. Train efficiently with structured training plans and cycling workouts. Analyse your data, export your activity to Strava, and make use of many more features.
Your favourite appCompatible Software:
Train with your favourite cycling software like Zwift, TrainerRoad and Sufferfest. The Tacx Smart trainers are easily connected to and controlled by most popular training apps. Race online in the virtual worlds of Zwift, achieve your cycling goals with the training plans of TrainerRoad, or anything else.
- Road Grand Tours
Tacx utility app
With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware, test and calibrate your Tacx Smart trainer. Download this app for free from the App store or Google play.
Bike computers & watches
Easily connect your Smart trainer to your bike computer or sports watch. Display your workout data on these devices. A selection of bike computers and sports watches are also able to control the resistance of your Smart bike trainer.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x T2900S FLUX S Smart
- 1 x Spacer 5 mm
- 1 x Quick release Road and MTB 5mm
Please note: All Tacx trainers are equipped with the german power plug (220-240 V). However, when using an adapter you are able to use it i.e. in the U.S. (110V).
Tacx FLUX Smart: a fully interactive & functional Smart direct drive!
Heinz J.Commento:1AMarcel P.Commento:Endlich ist er da und war super schnell bei mir! *freu
Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria