Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
Cod. art.: 20057512
SRAM XG-1299 Cassette + PC XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed Wear and Tear SetWear and tear set for Sram XX1 Eagle 12-speed gear consisting of XX1 Eagle XG-1299 Cassette with 10-50T and the XX1 Eagle Chain with 126 Links.
Fearless: the XX1 Eagle XG-1299 Cassette + XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed Wear and Tear Set from SramThe Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with Srams proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
Scope of delivery - XX1 Eagle XG-1299 Cassette + XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed Wear and Tear Set
- 1 x SRAM XX1 Eagle Chain 12-speed 126 Links
- 1 x SRAM XX1 Eagle XG-1299 12-speed Cassette 10-50
Features - Sram XX1 Eagle Chain
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Use: MTB
- Model: XX1 Eagle
- Gear: 12-speed
- Links: 126
- Technology Highlight(s): FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
- Compatible Gears: Eagle™ 10-50t cassette only
- Closing Link: Eagle™ PowerLock® PVD
- Outer Plate: Nickel + PVD
- Inner Plate: Chrome Plated + PVD
- Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin™
- Recommended Group: XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™, GX Eagle™
- Compatibility: Eagle™
- 264g (Manufacturer information)
Features - XX1 Eagle XG-1299 12-speed Cassette 10-50
- Eagle Technology
- Greatest durability and lightest weight
- XD™ Driver Body creates more stable hub connection
- X-Glide² - improves shifting as well as chain retention
- Use: MTB
- Model: XG-1299
- Speeds: 12-speed
- Teeth: 10-50
- Gear Ratios: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50
- Recommended Chain: Eagle chains only
- Only compatible with XD™ Driver Body
- machined cromoly (cog cluster)
- aluminium (largest cog)
FULL PIN™ technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s extremely light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to our X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
XD Driver Body™
XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
The SRAM HARD CHROME™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
SRAM Eagle™ Technology
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.