Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
QUARQ Red DZero Compact GXP Powermeter CrankThe SRAM Red DZero Powermeter is built specifically for SRAM’s groundbreaking RED groupset, and compatible with all of SRAM’s road groupsets.
Designed to make you faster: the Red DZero Compact GXP Powermeter Crank from QuarqThe DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app.
Features - Red DZero Compact GXP Powermeter Crank
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- Power Balance
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Works with SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and the SRAM RED 10-speed drivetrain
- Compatible SRAM chainrings ensure the chain derailment pin aligns with the crank arm
- Hidden Bolt version: SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- Use: Road, Triathlon
- Crank Arms: RED
- Model: QUARQ GXP
- Mounting: 110mm BCD
- Axle diameter: 24mm
- Bottom bracket: GXP (BSA 68mm), PressFit GXP
- Gear front: 1/2-speed
- Gear rear: 10/11-speed
- Compatible chain: SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Q-Faktor: 145mm
- Chain line: 45mm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: approx 200 hours
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth® Smart (4.0/LE)
Crank Arm Length (choose variant)
- Crank arms: Exogram Carbon
- Powermeter: Aluminum
- 559g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- QUARQ Red DZero Compact GXP Powermeter Crank
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Quarq technology powers SRAM’s road power meters including the groundbreaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter.
The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring. Chainrings, chain, and front derailleur are designed as a single integrated system for optimized performance.
Quarq DZero: Whatever the Path
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.