Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
QUARQ DZero GXP Powermeter Crank NHB – GuarnitureThe DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app.
Features - DZero GXP Powermeter Crank with 130mm bolt circle diameter
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- NHB (Non-hidden Bolt) versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers
- Use: Road, Triathlon
- Crank Arms: DZero
- Model: QUARQ GXP
- Mounting: 130mm BCD
- Axle diameter: 24mm
- Bottom bracket: GXP (BSA 68mm), PressFit GXP
- Gear front: 1/2-speed
- Gear rear: 10/11-speed
- Q-Faktor: 145mm
- Chain line: 45mm
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: approx 200 hours
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth® Smart (4.0/LE)
Crank Arm Length (choose variant)
- Crank arms: Exogram Carbon
- Powermeter: Aluminum
- 559g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- QUARQ DZero GXP Powermeter Crank NHB
The new Hollow Carbon Construction starts in the crank arm and extends into the cranks’ spider. It maximizes the stiffness to weight ratio.
Quarq technology powers SRAM’s road power meters including the groundbreaking SRAM RED Quarq Power Meter.
Quarq DZero: Whatever the Path
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.