Northwave Raptor GTX® - MTB Winter ShoesThe Raptor GTX is the perfect MTB shoe for the winter. The waterproof and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet warm and dry up to -3°. The natural rubber profile of the carbon reinforced Jaws sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 gives you maximum grip.
Great grip at frosty temperatures: the Raptor GTX from NorthwaveThe SLW2 closure system with button adjusts the shoe to the foot with accuracy and is easy to open again. The collar of the shoe is made of neoprene in combination with the Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane. Thanks to the BioMap Aero Overlap construction, the shoe fits perfectly and comfortably and offers only a small contact area to the wind. In poor visibility conditions, the 360° reflective inserts ensure that you will be seen.
Features - Raptor GTX
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- 360° reflective inserts
- Recommended temperature range: -3°C to +15°C
Sock Tips for Gore-Tex® Bike ShoesThe sock you put on with your Gore-Tex® footwear is very important. Although highly padded socks can seem like the natural choice to protect your feet from cold, they tend to absorb the sweat produced by the foot, creating an uncomfortable sensation of moisture and wet. This is not related to the shoes, which are completely waterproof. We recommend you to use only reduced thickness socks, made with specific technical yarns which expel the moisture, in order to facilitate the evaporation through the membrane’s breathable pores.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced.
Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sohle
Ideal if you want a technical product combined with comfort. Plus you get the grip you need with natural rubber.Downloads:
Materiale:Textile / Synthetics / Rubber
Manufacturer: Northwave Sole: Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole Sole standard: reflective/lobster orange Color: black Purpose: MTB Weight: 407g per Shoe Stiffness index: 8.0 Included in delivery: 1 pair
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.
Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
Questo articolo non è più disponibile
Cod. art.: 20074344