Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
Cod. art.: YY00003714
Kryptonite New York Chain 1210New York Chain. A high security lock with innovative oval crossbar disc lock, designed to defeat thieves' maximum attacks.
- 12 mm six-sided, chain links made of 3t hardened manganese steel for maximum strength
- Durable, protective nylon cover with hook-n-loop fasteners to hold in place
- Includes Evolution series 4 Disc Lock with 14mm MAX-Performance steel shackle
- Patented*, oval hardened steel crossbar for extra security
- Hardened double deadbolt locking for extensive holding power
- High security disc-style cylinder with reinforced anti-drill, anti-pull protection system
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- 3 stainless steel keys – one lighted with high intensity bulb and replaceable battery
- Key Safe Program
- 3.25’ (100cm) chain length
- 14mm shackle diameter
- 8.65 lbs (3.92 kgs)
Scope of delivery
- 1 New York Chain 1210
- 3 Keys – one lighted with high intensity bulb
How to Choose Your Bicycle Security
Not all lock-up situations are similar. Where you are locking up your bike and the length of time you will be leaving the bike unattended are the primary factors used to determine which level of security should be used. Check out this helpful Bicycle Security Chart to choose the security level that best suits your situation. Click on the security level to learn more.
Kryptonite recommends you spend 10% of the total cost of your bike on security.
We also recommend using two security products rather than just one as this will usually drive a thief to choose another target.
The Kryptonite G-1000 / G-2000 ProgramKryptonite Corp., for over 25 years manufacturer of special locks and market leader in the US, is taking a decisive step and provides for its top models an extended warranty on: If the New York series, a Kryptonite lock broken and stolen the thus secured bicycle so pay Kryptonite to the injured party in accordance with the provisions of this warranty up to 1,000 € and the padlock "New York Fahgettaboudit lock" even up to 2.000, - € (including e-bikes).
- Please note that you must register to activate the G1000 / G2000 program right after the castle purchase both your castle, as well as the protected bike - the registration documents are the castles of the G-1000 / G-2000 program at.
Ralf Z.Commento:Schönes schweres Schloss. Aber nach einiger Zeit fängt es an zu haken.