Fjällräven Barents Pro - Outdoor PantsThe Barents Pro are durable pants for hiking, made of G-1000 material with a low waistband and a normal fit. They feature clever reinforcements and seven practical pockets.Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made using durable wind and water-resistant G-1000® fabric with a double layer over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. Offers you seven practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket. Equipped with knee pad pockets (as an accessory).
Fetaures - Barents Pro Pants
- Hardwearing trousers in G1000®-material
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees
- Reinforced in back and knees
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multitool pocket, internal phone pocket
- Pocket in knee suitable for knee pad (as an accessory)
- With UV protection
- Windproof, water-repellent and breathable
- Mosquito proof
- Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
G-1000 is Fjällrävens cornerstone material. They use it in everything from backpacks to jackets and trousers. It’s a densely woven fabric made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton and, by using Greenland Wax, it’s adaptable to a whole variety of different climactic conditions. So with the right care, it’ll last for ages and join you on all kinds of adventures.
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
Video: Barents Pro Pants
Fjällräven - Wax guide; Adapt your G-1000 garmentsDownloads:
Materiale:65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
Produttore: Fjällräven Uoma/donna/unisex Men Taglio: Regular Fit Uso: Outdoor Lavabilità: 30°C Protezione vento: ✔ Idrorepellente: ✔ Colore: laurel green-deep forrest Peso: approx. 570 g
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.
Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria