Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
Elite NeroThe Elite Nero is a free bike trainer with suspension system, which facilitates the balance during training. The 3-part collapsible frame takes up little space. The electronically controlled resistance unit allows the trainer to interact with all common training apps that support the FEC protocol. This ensures maximum comfort and realism during indoor training.
Features - Nero Trainer
- Computer-controlled resistance unit enables the simulation of gradients up to 7%
- Ultra-compact, foldable frame with handle for easy transport
- The innovative floating system keeps you in perfect balance
- Special parabolic rollers ensure good concentricity, greater safety and improved balance
- A fold-in and fold-out running board makes getting on and off easier
- 12 Months App Access My E-Training
- Model: Nero
- Frame: Quick Motion frame, foldable
- Rolls: Parabolic made of antistatic plastic
- Resistance: Magnetic resistance unit, electronically controlled
- Resistance levels: stepless
- Compatible with:
- My E-Training Software & App
- The Sufferest
- Available on:
- Bike computer
- Sports watches
- Simulates gradient: up to 7%
Scope of delivery
- Elite Nero
- 12 Month App My E-Training
NEROis an interactive roller that interacts with all kinds of apps, software, computers and devices (smartphones and tablets) with IOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. It adjusts its resistance based on the training session you’re doing. Nero uses the ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless communication protocols to immediately send all training data to programs, apps and software. Its ability to wirelessly communicate with most software and apps available gives cyclists the advantage of being able to choose among a range of different training sessions. We suggest My E-Training (12-month free subscription) as it employs a variety of functions that can satisfy all cyclists, from beginners to experts.
Before NERO, rollers never stood out for their amazing pedaling roundness. To improve, we implemented two flywheels (2.7kg each) in the rear rollers. Thanks to this adopted solution, when you ride on the Nero you’ll feel as you were riding outside even when you face a climb.
EASE OF USE
Riding on a roller is not easy at the beginning. Jumping on a bike which has no stability can be tricky and sometimes scary. With Nero, you have no reason to be afraid. A step has been integrated to assist the rider. There is no need to put the roller next to a wall, there is no risk to fall off. Thanks to this integrated step the rider has a solid base when it’s time to start riding or when he finishes his training sessions. Furthermore, once your training session is done, you can easily fold the step that perfectly disappears within Nero design.
The technical features of the three rollers ensure a simple control over your pace. The typical parabolic shape of the ends of the roller instantly guide the bike towards the center of the home trainer.
Nero has absorbed all the best out of Quick-Motion. Indeed, one of Nero’s main features is the floating system. It makes it easier to approach rollers as it absorbs abrupt movements, typical of an initial lack of confidence, and gently returns them. This means that in a matter of minutes even the less experienced athlete can easily get used to Nero and efficiently train on this type of roller. In addition, the floating system implemented in Nero significantly improves all those athletic gestures exercised by more experienced users such as, for instance, standing while cycling. In fact, it absorbs rapid movements typical of an out-of-the-saddle workout and gradually returns them.
The biggest difference between Nero and Quick-Motion is perhaps the interactivity. The three-level magnetic resistance unit of Q-M is replaced by a new interactive unit. This unit is able to simulate slopes up to 7% which is a considerable percentage considering the type of product, ie a roller. This means that training on this roller becomes interactive, fun and exciting. The numerous athletic activities that can be performed on this roller combine with the possibility of using different types of software currently in the market. Face a climb - either from an Elite Real video or from the virtual world of Zwift - on Nero; you can feel the resistance that continually changes to give you an almost perfectly real experience.
NERO is compatible with both road and mountain bikes wheels. The front roller is adjustable with 11 different positions to allow for perfect compatibility with the frame of the bike you're using.
The totally smooth surface of the rollers decreases noise and tyre wear.
NERO quickly and easily folds in three sections with one simple movement, so it reduces clutter by 50% when not in use. When folded, it's easy to transport via its integrated ergonomic handle on the frame and its locking system.
My E-Training Mobile&Desktop software: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training M&D software.
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions, levels, pre-set programs
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
Elite NERO. Unmatched interactivity
Adrian K.Commento:In Kombination mit Zwift macht die Rolle richtig Spaß! Man sollte aber eigene Powermeter anschließen. Meine Assioma Duo werden problemlos erkannt. Auch der Anschluß via BT an mein Laptop und die sofortige Erkennung in Zwift hat mich überzeugt. Was nicht funktioniert hat ist der Anschluß an Rouvy...schade. Bei der "Ausfahrt" ist aber Vorsicht geboten. Man gewöhnt sich schnell an die freie Rolle. Mir ist es so schon öfters passiert, dass ich komplett vergessen habe nicht auf der Straße zu sein und hätte bei 30km/h und auch 40km/h beinahe einen "Abflug" gemacht. Auch der Zustig/Start ist nicht einfach. Eine Wand sollte eine Armläge in der Nähe sein. Ich würde es wieder kaufen.