Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
taglia: 622 x 23 mm
Cod. art.: YY00001325
Continental Grand Prix 4-Season 23 mmThanks to its DuraSkin™ anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris –Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin™ enhanced tyres have the fewest tyre related problems during the race.Very high mileage with excellent grip on wet roads and at low temperatures it stands out. With the variants 23mm, 25mm and 28mm can be the Grand Prix 4-Season tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements to vote.
- Robust all-season tires with puncture protection and carefree sovereign durability
- Solider tours and training companion of the sun or the rain spares
- Excellent puncture protection by double Vectran ™ puncture protection
- Excellent grip and high mileage combined with robust riders use side protection
Product FeaturesETRTO: 23-622
Dimension: 700 x 23C
Technology: Double Vectran Breaker
- 230 g
Vectran ™ - The reference in puncture protection
- Vectran ™ is a synthetic high-tech fiber with the natural model. As Spider silk is Vectran ™ liquid crystal polymer (LCP). Vectran ™ is spun from the molten liquid polymer Vectra and processed into a multifilament yarn on. Spider silk as well as Vectran ™ possess an enormous tensile strength combined with minimum weight. Exactly the right qualities to be processed in a Continental Top tires as puncture protection.
- A Vectran ™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and effective protection against cuts than comparable nylon breaker. The rolling resistance does not affect the Vectran ™ Breaker here.
DuraSkin - Can insert neatly
- Tires with riders use sidewall protection must be able to insert properly. They come under the most adverse conditions for use. On messenger bikes tire slip curbs along on travel wheels they cross continents without fray, racing, they must be made hardness tests such as Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric reliably protects the wall of the tire and is preparing the tires for the utmost. For the broad masses these tires emphasize thanks to their brown sidewall.
Winfried M.Commento:Die erste Ausfahrt (Schönwetter) war eine Offenbarung! Wenn man bei einem Rennradreifen überhaupt von „Laufkultur“ sprechen kann, dann bei diesem. Herzlichen Glückwunsch Conti - ihr habt wieder einmal Maßstäbe gesetzt! Absolute Empfehlung.kangsub s.Commento:very goodCristiano V.Commento:Over 6000 km, often on back roads, often with rough asphalt, I weigh 90 kg, and the tires are still good! A puncture but the tire was deflated the next day in the garage. Good tires to ride safely and fast.Christian Georg B.Commento:Hervorragend