ASSOS tiburuJersey Mille GT - Long Sleeve JerseyA long-sleeved jersey is the ultimate partner for cool mornings, chilly descents and those transitional seasons of spring and fall where cold starts often evolve into warm afternoons.
Breathable and warm: tiburuJersey Mille GT from ASSOS
The transitional seasons of spring and fall are testing times when it comes to apparel choices, with riders often over-heating in a winter jacket or prone to shivering in a summer jersey. To tackle these tricky conditions, ASSOS has created the high performance tiburuJersey MILLE GT, which is essentially a long-sleeved jersey with added protection at a good price point. Relying on a combination of ASSOS-developed fabrics for insulation including an RX frontal panel and the sweat-wicking Stripe at the rear, this jersey is fast drying and highly breathable. The design is formulated without a membrane, meaning you’d be wise to stow a shell in your pocket. But what does all this technology mean to riders? ASSOS has engineered a jersey that will keep you warm during chilly early mornings and offer sufficient breathability so you don’t overheat as the sun comes up, thereby allowing you to enjoy the best that riding in these seasons has to offer. Alongside our valued ‘triple ramp’ concept pockets to secure your essentials, this jersey also features extended reflective stripes on the pockets for visibility.
Cut in ASSOS revised Mille regularFit, this jersey gives you a little less compression than ASSOS out-and-out racingFit pieces, which means it’s ideal for training rides. This long-sleeved jersey comes with ASSOS all-new Griffe GT design on the underside of the arms for a distinctive aesthetic.
Features - tiburuJersey Mille GT Long Sleeve Jersey
- RX: The silent workhorse of the ASSOS fabric development department, RX is employed on the frontal panel and upper part of the sleeves to regulate your temperature with a level of thermal protection. It is a brushed bi-stretch warp knit fabric with a new improved construction. Alongside great breathability properties, the fabric is also highly adept at wicking moisture away from your body, which both insulates and simultaneously evaporates sweat. This advanced fabric maintains a low volume and low weight while still ensuring heat regulation.
- Stripe Tex: On the back panel and under the sleeves we’ve used our all-new breathable and stretchy circular knit Stripe textile, which has been formulated as a light knit with high levels of ventilation. It offers UPF35 protection, supreme levels of comfort and features odorControl.
- ‘Triple ramp’ concept pockets: optimal height for ease of access
- Full-length zip: For on-the-fly outfit tuning.
- Temperature Range: Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range: tiburu
- Cut (AEPD): mille
- Fit: ASSOS regularFit
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Materiale:78% Polyester, 12% Elastane, 10% Polyamide
Produttore: Assos Uoma/donna/unisex Herren Taglio: Regular Fit Uso: Rennrad, MTB Lavabilità: 40°C Campo di temperatura: Assos tiburu System Outfit: 12° - 22°C (Fall / Spring) Colore: blackSeries
Gino C.Commento:Ich habe mir das tiburu MILLE GT und es ist wirklich ein Traum. Toller Stoff und Design. Bin begeistert
Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria