- La preghiamo di utilizzare il nostro servizio di avviso per informarmazioni sulla disponibilità.
ASSOS CENTO Evo - Bib Shorts with PadThe evolution of ASSOS' iconic Cento, fully loaded with refined details and its proven long-distance-comfort recipe. The latest iteration of this staple, fully loaded bib short takes that sentiment a step further - with an updated insert.
The next evolution in comfort: the CENTO Evo Bib Shorts by ASSOS
ASSOS began with the Type.439 textile for the main panels, as it's incredibly comfortable against your skin. With two different rates of four-way stretch, it also delivers a nice, compressive hold for a smooth, supportive wrap along the thighs. This proprietary fabric provides exceptional breathability, and it rapidly transfers moisture to its quick-drying outer surface.
As with the original Cento, the fit is a touch more generous around the lower abdominals than ASSOS' racingFit options, and they added the new raw-cut zeroWaist to ensure a smooth and comfortable hold on a variety of body types. The back panel is constructed using their acclaimed Y7 Frame Carrier design and Stabilizator mesh, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades for a smooth, supportive hold.
In terms of the insert, it’s the new black Cento Evo, featuring 10 mm of plush memory foam and kukuPenthouse microfiber layer for dependable comfort and support on every ride.
Features - CENTO Evo Bib Shorts
- Type.439 Diadema: A textile design created with ASSOS' fabric suppliers to meet their demands of performance, comfort, and durability. Unique within the industry, the weave has two different rates of 4-way stretch, requiring great expertise to maximize the elasticity of the fabric on the cutting table
- Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at the upper back in a Y-shape design, resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades
- Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch. Includes updated line graphics
- Ultralight Leg Grippers: A light silicon treatment woven into the leg bands, which reduces fabric bulk and secures the shorts in place without any excessive pressure
- ZeroWaist: A raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between the body and fabric panel. More comfort with less pressure
- Reflective Bands: Placed on the backs of the thighs for added visibility
- Seat Pad: Cento S7 Evo
- 10mm memory foam
- 3D waffle
- Temperature range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
Cento S7 Evo
This evolution of the time-tested Chamois pad made of 10mm Memory-Foam, a special foam that adapts to the contours of the body and saddle when pressure is applied, providing a sophisticated balance between performance and comfort. The pad, now in black, is equipped with ASSOS Waffle, a unique three-layer foam used in the ASSOS inserts with perforations. Instead of using monolithic linear foam as the middle layer, S7 is equipped with a perforated foam resulting in a reduction of weight and increased breathability. In addition the pad features ASSOS goldenGate: A patented technology which augments the performance of the insert by allowing the most fluent movement with the body. Before the S7 generation, all cycling shorts inserts have been fastened (sewn or glued) to shorts all the way around. goldenGate interrupts the sewing in the area between the legs, creating 3 dimensional freedom of movement right in the most sensitive area. No seams, hence reduced friction – basically non existing. This unique upholstery is completed by kukuPenthouse: An innovation on the front part of the upholstery that envelops the male anatomy and offers protection and optimal temperature control. Perfect for long days in the saddle!
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.Downloads:
Materiale:73% Polyamide, 17% Elastane, 10% Polyester
Produttore: ASSOS Uoma/donna/unisex Men Taglio: Slim Fit Uso: Road Bike Con bretelle ✔ Fondello: CENTO S7 EVO Lavabilità: 30°C Campo di temperatura: Summer 1/3 Colore: blackSeries
Tim K.Commento:Perfekte Hose für Langstrecke.....Ich kann sie nur weiterempfehlenAlex T.Commento:Wow! So comfy.Werner W.Commento:Immer wieder faszinierend, wie Assos sich mit seinen Produkten jedes Mal neu erfindet. Ich dachte schon meine alte S7 sei der Wahnsinn in Punkto Verarbeitung und Langzeit-Tragekomfort gewesen. Aber die Cento Evo setzt allem was ich bisher gefahren bin nochmals die Krone auf. Bin sehr zufrieden!