Altri articoli in questa categoria
Mostra più articoli in questa categoria
absoluteBLACK Oval CX Sram Direct Mount ChainringThe oval absoluteBLACK Cyclocross CX chainring is designed for Sram Direct Mount GXP and BB30 (long spindle) cranks. 9/10/11/12-speed Eagle compatible.
Increase your performance by up to 9%: the Oval CX Sram Direct Mount Chainring from absoluteBLACKOval chainrings simplify pedaling and reduce leg tiring on gradients. Believe it (or not), but round chainrings do not transmit the force as evenly to the rear wheel as an oval chainring. A 32Z oval chainring has the smallest diameter (corresponding to 30Z) at the dead point (lowest point of the kicking movement) and the largest diameter (corresponding to 34Z) at the highest point. This means that with a 32Z oval chainring you are faster than with a round chainring! With the oval chainrings you don't need more force, but with the adapted force development you are faster. The confusing thing about the whole thing is that most riders find the kicking motion rounder than with a round chainring. You can hardly imagine this and present it on the website - you have to try it yourself to believe it.
Features - Oval Sram Direct Mount Chainring
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities
- Unique Patent Pending alternate wide and narrow teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- 9/10/11/12-speed and Eagle Compatible
- Use: Cyclocross, Gravel
- Mounting: Sram Direct Mount
- Compatibility: GXP and long spindle BB30 models (15mm spacer on drive side)
- Gears: 1-speed
- Ovality: 10,2-12,1%
Graduation (choose variant)
- 44 teeth
- 46 teeth
- 48 teeth
- 7075 aluminum
- starting from 112g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Oval CX Sram Direct Mount Chainring
Are You Ready to TRY OVAL chainring ? Extreme Test ROUND vs OVAL
Questo articolo non è stato ancora valutato.