It is completely waterproof and compact. As usual from Castelli, the fit has been optimized for the position on the bike. At the same time, it offers enough space to be worn over a Gabba jersey. The only real compromise compared to the top models concerns breathability. For hours of riding in the rain, the Emergency is less suitable. However, it is just right as rain protection in the event of a surprise downpour.
Features - Emergency 2 Rain Jacket
- Waterproof 2.5-layer Deluge Light fabric keeps rain out with 10,000 mm water column
- Lightweight elasticity for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds up into half a jersey pocket for emergency luggage
- Integrated pack pouch on upper back
- Waterproof zipper and contrasting seam seal keep water out
- 360° reflectivity