Aerodynamic Dual Pivot brake: the Campagnolo Direct Mount brake
Furthermore, the extremely stiff structure of the new Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes ensures superior stopping power, whilst the design elements are enhanced by the new sealed structure of the brake levers themselves.
In addition to pure performance, a great deal of attention was given to ease of use and adjustment. The goal was to guarantee that the Campagnolo brake would be both easier to fit and more intuitive and simple to adjust compared to any model available. That was made possible through the stiff structure positioned in the rear part of the brake, enabling rapid fitting that does not require external brake boosters.
Features - Direct Mount brake caliper
- Universal brake shoes: guarantee compatibility of high-performance Campagnolo brake pads even on non-Campagnolo branded brakes.
- Aerodynamic design: the solid structure of the front and rear brake shoe levers allows for highly aerodynamic performance.
- Fast assembly: easy assembly system does not require any additional parts.
- Fast adjustments: screws oriented in a direction that allows for the fastest adjustment while guaranteeing easy access to adjustment screws.
- Use: Road / Thriathlon
- Group: Potenza / Veloce
- System: Dual Pivot
- Maximum tire size: 28mm (28C)
- Brake pads: Standard for aluminum rims
Version (choose variant)
- front (front wheel - Direct Mount fork)
- rear (rear wheel - Direct Mount frame)
- Body: Aluminum
- Screws: Stainless steel
- approx 183g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Campagnolo Direct Mount Dual Pivot brake caliper
- 1 x pair of Campagnolo brake pads