Stretchy heat management: the Equipe RS Winter functional undershirt from ASSOS
As a layer directly over a "skin layer" top, this undershirt encloses body heat, breathes and wicks away excess moisture via the OSMOS Heavy material. The thickest of ASSOS' brushed fabrics, with a stretchy tricot layer was used, thanks to which the Equipe RS wraps itself smoothly around your torso and upper arms, thus providing all-round protection from the cold. The open hems and the concealed zipper fit the layers of clothing underneath and on top of it without being bulky, thus optimizing the entire outfit.
Features - Equipe RS Winterr
- OSMOS Heavy: This material is mainly used. It's the heaviest brushed material in the whole OSMOS family (290 g/m2), which also has an asymmetric stretch and a soft, durable structure. The brushed inner side provides a high degree of insulation
- Integrated balaclava: Stowable protection for neck and face made of OSMOS Light for winter riding in coldest conditions
- Ramp Pocket: An integrated pocket with fabric cover also serves as a storage option
- Concealed Zipper: Full length zipper that is concealed to make it easy to put on and take off and to allow seamless combination with other layers
- Sealed collar: Comfortable to wear against the skin thanks to a microfibre cover for the zip
- Raw Cut: The hems are processed open-edged. This creates a soft, aerodynamic design that can be seamlessly combined with other additional layers of clothing
- RaceFit: The jersey fits like a second skin - the fit is tighter and more compressive compared to ASSOS' regularFit and designed for best performance. No matter whether training or racing, nothing slips
- Collection: Equipe RS
- ASSOS Clima Range: Winter 3/3
- Fit: Slim Fit (ASSOS raceFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!