risparmiato 37 %
inclusa 19% IVA, più 3,99 € di spese di spedizione
- In magazzino, tempo di consegna 1-3 giorni
When the trail points downwards, the 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets provide good ventilation. In addition to the multitude of sophisticated features for off-road use, the MIPS model comes with an impact protection. This is intended to protect the brain especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall. In this case, the brain is exposed to strong rotational movement, which can lead to severe brain injuries. With MIPS, a movable low-friction plastic shell is integrated into the helmet, which ensures that the rotation is reduced and the head is better protected.
Features - Moventor 2.0 MIPS
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a durable bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Molded-in lower shell for added durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with QUIN fall detection chip sold separately
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets
- Weight: approx. 320 g
Impact protection that protects the brain especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall
Light and stable designed helmet due to the durable combination of EPS and PC shell
Helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
Height adjustable adjustment system to fit head circumference.
Ensures secure positioning of goggles and provides storage space when not in use.
MTB-Helm ABUS Moventor 2.0