économisé 56 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
It’ll win you over with its fresh, upbeat look, wide and comfortable straps and a quick-drying fabric that lies pleasantly soft against your skin and allows moisture to escape quickly. The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable materials.
Features - Vaude Women's Advanced Top
- Lightweight, breathable and quick drying
- Mesh inserts
- Made in an environmentally friendly way
- 2 back pockets
- Side mesh insert
- Inserts in contrasting color
Fair Wear Foundation
Good working conditions and wages for all workers. Members of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) undertake to continuously improve working conditions at all production sites. Periodic review of the conditions. VAUDE has reached Leader status, the highest level of FWF membership.
VAUDE is a pioneer for sustainability across the entire textile industry. As one of the first German companies to do so, we received the new Grüner Knopf (Green Button) textile certification seal for a majority of our product range. This quality seal identifies textiles that were produced in accordance with high social and environmental standards. The strict criteria of our company's own Green Shape sustainability label formed an important foundation for the certification.
- Making sustainably produced clothing easier to recognize
- First state-supervised seal for fair and ecological textiles
- 26 social and ecological criteria are reviewed per product
- The company must demonstrate its corporate responsibility with regard to the issues of human rights, social justice and environmental protection.
Green Shape is the VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.