économisé 32 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 0,00 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
- pas disponible
- Disponible a nouveau a partir de la date ci-dessus
Features - SH-RC702
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- Wrap-around, low overlap upper provides a snug fit
- Ultra-stiff, hollow carbon midsole efficiently ventilates and wicks away water
- Supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforations and a combination of lightweight mesh/TPU provide excellent fit and comfort
- Two individually adjustable BOA® L6 twist locks allow for quick and fine-tuned adjustment
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide for reliable forefoot support
- Stiffness index: 10
- Weight: approx. 255 g
- Pedal recommendation: PD-R8000
The SPD-SL pedal system offers a seamless connection between shoe and pedal for more effective power transfer under extreme pedal loads with a wide cleat design for stability when pedaling and walking.Find out more about the SPD-SL system here!
The toe spring area of a cycling shoe plays an essential role in supporting pedaling efficiency. If it is too high, it can cause more tension in the plantar, calf and posterior thigh muscles. If it is too low, it results in a flexed, inefficient pedaling motion. Extensive research by R&D experts at Shimano has resulted in a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe spring area that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upward motion. Shimano Dynalast was developed based on feedback from pro riders and helps reduce energy loss on long rides. This leaves you with more power for the final sprint across the finish line.
Limit energy loss with more pedaling efficiency: Between crank angles of 200° and 360°, there is a loss of power or energy in the backward phase of a pedal stroke. Shoes that use Shimano Dynalast help reduce this energy loss by supporting a smoother, more efficient pedaling motion. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, or simply perform a bit better, you should ride with Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / Road