économisé 40 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
- Disponible a nouveau a partir de la date ci-dessus
Features - SH-RC502
- Mesh/TPU and synthetic leather upper in an optimal split for a comfortable fit and lightweight feel
- Wrap-around, low overlap upper provides a snug fit
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA® L6 instep swivel closure for quick and easy adjustment to a variety of foot shapes
- Carbon fiber reinforced nylon midsole for good power transmission
- Flat midsole stabilizes the foot and ensures maximum power transmission
- Stiffness index: 8
- Weight: approx. 241g (size 42)
- Pedal recommendation: PD-R7000
The SPD-SL pedal system offers a seamless connection between shoe and pedal for more effective power transfer under extreme pedal loads with a wide cleat design for stability when pedaling and walking.More information about the SPD-SL system can be found here!
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
Cut braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200° and 360° in the backspin direction of a pedal stroke. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast help to reduce braking loss by promoting smoother, more efficient pedaling. If you want to reduce fatigue, get the most out of your legs, and go the extra mile, ride Shimano Dynalast.
Video Shimano Dynalast / Road