The Cristallo is based on an Alpine Merino Responsive blended fabric made of 78% merino wool and 22% polyamide. The wool is spun around the nylon core to make the fabric stronger and more durable. In addition, Salewa's patented Responsive technology infuses a special blend of thermoreactive minerals into the synthetic fibers. Responsive recycles the body's infrared energy (FIR) and gradually releases it back. As a result, you'll be more resilient and enduring, recover faster, and stay warmer longer. These benefits last the lifetime of the fabric because Responsive is an integral part of the fiber and does not wash out. Responsive technology and its effectiveness has been tested and validated both in the lab and by alpinists.
The Cristallo women's baselayer has a body-hugging fit with a crew neck and a sleeve design with integrated gusset for greater freedom of movement. The high polyamide content further improves the shirt's durability and stretch properties. The innovative knitting process enhances the natural properties of the wool fibres and enables the production of a seamless torso piece. This makes it extremely comfortable to wear and does not chafe.
Features - Cristallo Warm
- Lightweight outdoor baselayer
- Long sleeve
- Round neck
- Skin friendly flat seams
- Special sleeve construction (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Graphic matching the clothing collection
- Elastic and durable due to yarn construction with a lightweight polyamide core
- The natural properties of the wool fibre are enhanced by the innovative spinning process
- Moisture wicking
- Made from Alpine Merino Responsive blended fabric
- Weight: approx. 140 g (44/38)
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)