Features - Core 2
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and 5 vents for perfect airflow
- SPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included)
- The upper's seamless unibody construction reduces pressure points
- 4 breathable mesh inserts and pores across the entire surface ensure optimal ventilation
- Closure: 3 velcro straps
- Breathability: 3 out of 5
- Weight: approx. 279 g per shoe
NRG Air Carbon Sole
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
Reduce stitching for even more comfort and less weight: it’s not just an idea, it’s our dogma. It’s why Northwave is a pioneer in the use of thermowelded unibody uppers. This technology offers two massive advantages: we can use thinner and therefore lighter materials, and practically no stitching. Plus, the uppers have a more anatomical, wraparound design for a snugger, even fit.