économisé 49 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
Features - All Weather AW Gravity
- Application: Training
- Drop: 3 mm
- Support: Neutral
- Water resistant upper
- Improved lacing system for versatile and secure fit
- Reflective and glow-in-the-dark elements on logo and heel
- Sole Technology:
- Patented Action/Reaction™ technology
- Newtonium cushioning for the entire foot
- Tactically placed flex grooves to follow the movement of the foot
- Responsive and agile
- Lightweight for a more dynamic and energy efficient running style
- P.O.P. technology
The magic powering Newton Running shoes is the revolutionary full foot Action/Reaction Technology system. The lugs on the sole compress and rebound as you move through each stride, creating a responsove, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides greater impact absoprtion, quicker bounce-back, and less energy loss than traditional foam-core running shoes.
The thin cushioning layer placed in the heel area made of e-TPU, a foam that quickly returns energy, allows you to run in a safe, cushioned manner and ensures optimal pressure distribution.
P.O.P., or Point of Power, is the patented design that sets Newton Running apart from other running shoe brands and is the basis for the unique feel of the Action/Reaction™ technology and Lug System. Their shoes have three different P.O.P. designations for three different levels of demand.