Maxxis HighRoller II+ 27,5x2,80" TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
économisé 34 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
The large volume of the new plus platform complements the open profile, together they swim over loose ground and bite whenever necessary through the dust, soft ground and mud. You fell in love with the scroller when it was mounted on your old 26 "bike and drove it on every bike afterwards. Now you can roll over everything with the new Highroller II +.
- Use: AM, EN
- Size: 27.5x2.80
- ETRTO: 71-584
- Version: Tubeless Ready + EXO
- Mixture: 3C MaxxTerra
- Carcass: 120
- 980 g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Maxxis High Roller II+ 27.5x2.80 "TR EXO 3C MaxxTerra 120 Folding
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very tightly woven, lightweight and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tire remains unchanged convincingly good.
- Two different rubber compounds are processed into a tread. The arrangement of the mixtures we plan on the desired properties of the tire.
Tubeless Ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: You can drive with less air pressure. This provides better traction and rolling resistance decreases. And where there is no hose, also decreases the risk of punctures. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for the assembly with sealing milk than others "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bulge of our TR tire is completely covered like a real UST tubeless tires with a rubber layer. Thus, the Schlauchlosmontage is successful for all rims with standard dimensions already at the first inflation and with little liquid.