Ultralight protection from the wind: the Sirocco vest from Mavic
An ideal choice, then, for windy, not too cold conditions, when it fits perfectly over a short or long sleeve jersey. Mavic has further improved this vest by using a new exclusive stretch material. Its ultra-light weight and minimal pack size are now joined by the durability of the ripstop texture. And the Japanese-made, high-performance nylon outer fabric is completely windproof, enhancing freedom of movement while being cut close to the body so it won't flap in the wind or allow body heat to escape too much.
Even better breathability is provided by a large mesh insert at the back and laser-cut side vents. The ultra-compact Scirocco vest fits first in the integrated pack pocket and then in a jersey pocket. It is water repellent treated, but not rainproof. Last but not least, retroreflective logos provide better visibility in low-light conditions.
Features - Sirocco
- Lightweight material with high windproofness
- Elasticated waistband that keeps out the riding wind
- Use of a new, exclusive stretch material
- Great freedom of movement & high breathability
- Durable ripstop texture
- Large mesh insert at the back
- Laser cut side vents
- Water repellent treatment
- Retroreflective logos
- Stows away in integrated back pocket
- Weight: approx. 55 g