économisé 25 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
The Ergo Contact seat pad is based on a multi-layer construction with three different density Ortholite® memory foams. This results in a progressive padding with excellent vibration damping - for highest long-distance comfort and strong support. The main material of the shorts is a knitted fabric with good durability and light muscle support, whose high elasticity ensures a non-slip fit on the legs. In addition, this 4-way stretch material is enormously abrasion resistant.
The contoured cut of the Cosmic II Bib Short and its ergonomic flat seams prevent chafing. Extra elastic straps adapt perfectly to different body shapes and sizes. The one-piece legs sit absolutely non-slip thanks to "Raw cut" construction and silicone grippers.
Features - Cosmic II
- Multi-layer seat pad with Ortholite® memory foam in 3 different densities for riders who prefer direct saddle contact
- Ortholite® memory foam in the sciatic area increases shock absorption by 20% compared to standard seat pads
- High-performance "next-to-skin" material provides even better moisture management
- Durable, high-elasticity fabric provides lightweight muscle support and a comfortable, non-slip fit on the legs
- 4-way stretch fabric with maximum elasticity and abrasion resistance
- Elastic straps comfortably adjust to different body shapes and sizes
- "Raw-cut" leg cuffs with silicone grippers provide a comfortable non-slip fit
- Reflective elements guarantee better visibility in low light conditions
- Extra flat, bonded straps
- Reflective details
Mavic's thinner, multi-layer seat pad with Ortholite® memory foam provides a snug connection to the saddle, giving you comfort and control without adding bulk.