And the durable AX Suede® palm provides enough padding to reduce impact in a fall without compromising grip on the handlebars. Ideal for little riders looking to tackle the road or trail.
Features - Giro Bravo Jr.
- Upper Hand:
- Renew Series™ moisture wicking, breathable 4-way stretch mesh fabric made from 80% recycled fibers
- Renew Series™ 4-way stretch Lycra®.
- Highly absorbent surface (thumb) made of microfiber
- Wide opening with hook and loop closure
- SUPER FIT™ 2-piece
- AX Suede® microfiber fabric
- Padding: EVA Pad
Renew Series materials and products contain a significant percentage of recycled content (by mass) helping to reduce impact on the planet
SUPER FIT™ ENGINEERING FOR GLOVES
Super Fit Engineering is a proprietary process that determines the fit, design and styling of each Giro glove to maximize comfort and performance. The palm, fingers and padding are carefully cut to fit the shape and size of the hand. Super Fit Engineering reduces wrinkles and pressure points and increases grip and security of grip on the handlebars, while maximizing the effectiveness of the padding. Each model is available in six sizes, so just about any rider can find a great pair of gloves to fit their needs.