économisé 36 %
incluse 19% TVA, plus 3,99 € de frais d'expédition
- En stock, délai de livraison 1-3 jours
Protection you'll barely feel: the RS Aero SF gloves by ASSOS
Strategically positioned triangular pads on the palm, enclosed in perforated synthetic leather, provide light support and protection without limiting contact with the handlebar grip. The result of this creation are these gloves that feel incredibly light, are free of bulky fasteners and materials, and adapt easily to the hand with little volume.
Features - RS Aero SF
- Breezer Tex: An ultra-lightweight textile of mesh-like structure made of thin yarn that stimulates air circulation and keeps your hands cool and dry
- Perforated synthetic leather: A tough, lightweight material that provides an improved grip while offering the hand support and protection
- Palm padding: Sophisticated placement of triangular padding that moves with the hand to prevent accumulation of heat and prevent slippage
- Anatomical cut: Wrinkle-free design that forms a rounded 3D structure made possible by the use of five separate materials and ten inserts
- Thumb insert in terry cloth: Highly absorbent material that helps remove moisture from the surface of the skin
- Temperature Range: Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range: Summer 1/3
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.